Redmi Note 4 series consists of various budget friendly phones. Redmi Note 4X is one of them released by Xiaomi. If you intend to buy Redmi 4X, here are its pros and cons to make your decision easier. Check Xiaomi Redmi 4X price in Pakistan here.
Classy Design & Display
The design reminds you of Redmi Note 4 as it has the metallic body mixed with the 2.5D curved glass. The solid metal frame is made of anodized aluminum that makes it more attractive. The rear panel is made of fine quality plastic. The 5” full HD IPS capacitive display is simply the major attraction for the users in this low price. The Full HD 1080p resolution has 401ppi display density. It is comfortable to hold in one hand due to its chamfered edges and thin bezels. However, there is no protective layer on the display and it can get the fingerprint smudges and scratches easily. So, you need to be very careful while using the device. The weight of the device is 150g that makes it a heavier phone.
The Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 processor makes the multitasking easier for the users. Combined with 2 & 3GB RAM, it works finely even for the 3D games. While opening the multiple apps, there is no prominent lag. If the graphics setting is lower, you can even play various high-end games.
The high performance 4100mAh battery makes it a perfect device to use for long hours. If it is fully charged, you can play videos for 580 minutes. If the WiFi is enabled and the brightness and volume level is 50%, you can use the phone for 36 hours. The standby time for the battery is 18 days that is incredible for the users. However, the phone is fully charged within 3 hours because there is no Quick Charge 3.0 technology in it to charge it fast.
Quick Fingerprint Sensor
The fingerprint sensor is located on the back panel and works faster to unlock the phone. So, your private profile and personal content are only a touch away from you.
Universal Infrared Remote
The powerful IR Blaster of the phone converts it into the universal remote control. So, you can use the home appliances remotely by using it. Now you can change the TV channels, control the AC and DVD with Redmi 4X.
- It supports 3G and 4G LTE networking.
- It has a faster Fingerprint sensor to unlock the device that ensures the security of your data.
- The 4100mAh battery works as a powerhouse.
- The design is beautiful and outstanding.
- The price is quite affordable as compared to the specifications and features it has.
- It is easy to grab due to the 2.5D curved glass design and chamfered edges.
- You can use it with one hand as it has a moderately wide 5” display.
- It fits in your pocket without making it bulky.
- The high-quality 13MP primary and the 5MP secondary camera make it a worthwhile device.
- You can tune FM radio without using the Internet.
- It does not contain the Quick Charge 3.0 technology. So, you need to have some patience for 3 hours to charge the device up to 100%.
- The internal memory 16GB & 32GB is not sufficient for storing the multimedia files and heavy apps. However, you can extend the memory by mounting a 128GB MicroSD card.
- The battery is non-replaceable and lasts longer for 12 to 18 months.